Nobody left on here to read this

All the political BS stays in here

Nobody left on here to read this

Postby grump » Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:58 am

I don't care if everyone left here and there's nobody left to read this, I'm still going to rant.

Stand up or leave. Period. 1st amendment right..... B.S. The "National Anthem" (please read those words again) has nothing to do with the NFL. Playing it is just symbolizing that you are glad to be here in the USA and being able to watch the game. The NFL is a private company putting on a show. You want to protest and your bosses agree with you???? Don't play it or protest before or after the anthem. (Thanks NASCAR, I love you. Dale Earnhardt Jr. .... Your old man was and azzhole and you're right up there with him) You want to kneel during the anthem, you're protesting the country, not the bullsh!t happening in it. The Steeler's did it right. Just don't come out before the anthem. And I thought Alejandro Villanueva did it right by coming out alone, but obviously the owners gave him some sh!t later. He backed off and apologized for doing that, said he threw his teammates under the bus. Boooo. Bull Sh!t !!! Where are your 'rights' Alejandro Villanueva? You knew what you were doing and, apparently, did it right).

Things that really, really surprised me.

Did you hear the boos for the players protesting at the Patriot's game? IN MASSACHUSETTS!! Unheard of.
TV poll during a talking head news show. 71% said this B.S. would make them NOT watch football, not make them watch more. Fox poll? CBS poll? Nope.... CNN!! Live and on the air. (So they couldn't 'F@$^' with it.) Can you believe that? 71% of CNN viewers said, "enough with the B.S."
And as for Alejandro Villanueva??? The #1 selling jersey in the NFL. A relative nobody. I sure hope the NFL sees that. Obviously the NFL owners thought the majority of fans were going to agree with the protesters. Oops!! :35 I think the 'silent majority' is changing. They're finally speaking out. "Enough! Enough!"

Open statement to NFL fans.
If your fed up with the B.S. and want to protest and show the NFL you've had enough. You do not have to boycott a game, at $100 + a ticket, I'd sure as h3ll still go to the game, but just for one stinkin' day, only one, do not buy a single $9.00 cup of beer at the game or a $6.00 hot dog. I guarantee you'll see things change, rapidly. Fill up at the "tailgate party". It's been a h3ll of a long time, but I've been there and friends have told me it hasn't changed. Walk around, say hello even to strangers. Beer, wine, whiskey..... hot dogs, hamburgs, steaks! All free and given happily. Talk about football, college or home towns. It's all you'll need to do. When all those greedy bass-turds see how much money they lost, it will stop.

If there's anyone out there that is still alive, reading this and agree, copy the last paragraph and post it everywhere. Tell others to pass it on.
If they come for your guns, start with your ammunition.
grump
Don Prudhomme

Location: mASS, where gun laws get passed, crime goes up, so they pass more gun laws

Re: Nobody left on here to read this

Postby duckdawg » Tue Sep 26, 2017 2:50 pm

There are still a handful of us here!

And fuck, yeah, I agree with your rant! And I really like the idea in your last paragraph. I'll be spreading that around.

:44
"How could a readiness for war in time of peace be safely prohibited, unless we could prohibit, in like manner, the preparations and establishments of every hostile nation?"

-- James Madison (Federalist No. 41, 1788)
duckdawg
Site Admin

Postby grump » Wed Sep 27, 2017 8:26 am

I guess Jerry Jones (Dallas Cowboys owner) ain't as stupid as I thought. Apparently he got the message. 'Ahh, next time we'll stand.' Texas? I'm surprised they didn't lynch him. Millionaires all, owners and players. I guess I'd be more sympathetic if they weren't such phony bass-turds.
If they come for your guns, start with your ammunition.
grump
Don Prudhomme

Location: mASS, where gun laws get passed, crime goes up, so they pass more gun laws

Postby duckdawg » Thu Sep 28, 2017 9:07 am

It'll be interesting to see how many people follow through on their threat to boycott the NFL...
"How could a readiness for war in time of peace be safely prohibited, unless we could prohibit, in like manner, the preparations and establishments of every hostile nation?"

duckdawg
Site Admin

Postby duckdawg » Thu Sep 28, 2017 9:08 am

Hey by the way, I'm headed to bird killin heaven tomorrow so won't likely be able to get to the Pit during the trip.

duckdawg
Site Admin

Postby Dogman » Fri Sep 29, 2017 6:55 pm

Have fun DD,take much pics please.

Grump,I agree with your rant.This struff started with the take a knee as in I'll pass on showing respect and since then it has tried to morph into a social justice agenda.All a big pile of political turd,nothing more.Proof is in the fact that they ramped it up after Trump commented on it.This isn't about football or justice or equality,its all politics.
I think I'll be at the range Sunday,expressing my 2nd amendment right to keep,bear and shoot firearms. :11
My lab is the best hunting partner there is.
Pit Blind member #9
Dogman

Postby Dogman » Sun Oct 01, 2017 6:48 pm

Today I enjoyed a nice relaxing bowling pin shoot at the club :11 .Couldn't have care less about the NFL and was not the least bit bothered by the fact the Patriots lost.Big deal.I think I can find lots of things to do during NFL games.Maybe when they all grow up I might catch a game.
My lab is the best hunting partner there is.
Pit Blind member #9
Dogman

Return to Politics